Data Protection Compliance Advisor | Dublin City Centre
This is an exciting Data Protection Compliance Advisor role, in a well-known Banking company based in Dublin City Centre.
Working as part of a team, you will be reporting directly to the Data Protect Officer, providing advice and assisting the Business on the Data Protection Compliance framework.
- Provide support, advice and guidance on the GDPR compliance as a frameworks, legislations and regulations to different teams.
- Investigation breach management
- Provide reports of data security incidents to the regulation's parts
- Support the business in the GDPR assessments and records of processing documents
- Represent the GDPR team in different events with the regulator.
- Promote the monitoring compliance programs to improve and review process on a periodic basis
- Deliver training and educations to the business
- Build and manage relationships with management staff across a variety of business units
- Minimum 3 years' experience in a data protection related role in Banking.
- Professional qualification in GDPR, compliance, legal, accounting or IT security
- Good knowledge in Laws and regulations related to the GDPR
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and experience
- Experience in training and supporting
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a flexible basis
- Innovative, creative and focus on problem solving with the ability to assess the facts to make informed decisions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.