Data Operations Engineer Position with Tech Giant
The Finance Business Intelligence and Analytics team requires a Data Operations engineer resource to handle the data operations, improve operation processes and support ETL developments in the company Infrastructure.
- Support the daily ETL monitoring of production data pipelines as well as the triaging, troubleshooting and communications of associated issues;
- Support and maintain existing internal reporting portals to ensure timely delivery on reporting days;
- Troubleshoot bugs and respond to user inquiries;
- Establish KPIs for Finance BI&A Ads Operations;
- Improve the Finance BI&A Ads Operations KPIs;
- Support user queries on Data access;
- ETL development on Ads revenue reporting;
- Work with core project team to design and implement reporting solutions in BI standards for advertising revenues;
- Provide manager with a weekly written update on progress achieved;
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science or other technical qualification.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience (ideally would include production support, experience with triaging processes, tools and ticket management).
- Ability to coordinate across multiple groups for a quick resolution to issues
- Industry knowledge of production support tools (e.g. Zendesk etc.)
- Communication skills - written and verbal
- Experience with databases, including SQL coding across standard commercial databases (e.g. Oracle, Teradata, MySQL etc.).
- Experience in owning and operating ETL (Extract Transform Load) scripts in production data warehousing environments.
- Familiarity with Linux command line.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.