Get in contact today!
Are you looking for a dynamic, exciting career in the IT data security sector? I am working with an exciting global company who due to expansion are looking for a Data Centre Technician to join their team!
Responsibilities of this role include:
- Physical destruction of storage devices ensuring data is non-recoverable
- Troubleshoot issues that may arise during drive wiping
- Logical tracking and daily intercampus secure transport of storage media
- Meticulous tracking of chain of custody records for all storage media
- Safe and secure transport of storage media within client site as well as intercampus transport
- Travel to other regions supporting project scale up
- Sync with global teams on various tasks and upcoming innovations
The ideal candidate will have:
- High School Diploma
- IT Certifications (A+, Network+) preferred
- Minimum 1 year of technical support experience
- Previous experience with inventory management system(s)
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Comfortable using Windows OS and Mac OS
- Basic understanding of Linux
- Experience repairing and/or upgrading PC/server equipment
- Access to data centre amenities and perks.
Please not that in this role you will be expected to travel throughout the year at 24-72 hours' notice.
Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 014321567 to find out more!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.