This is an exciting new Data Analyst role with a leading bank based in Dublin 2 which is focused on using data to deliver great insights to facilitate value maximising commercial decisions.
- Highly skilled in SQL & Teradata
- Work with stakeholders to define business problems and frame analytical questions that ensure our approach is optimised and actionable
- Provide customer profiling, marketing reporting and segmentation analysis as required
- Provide comprehensive and insightful analysis of commercial behaviours drawing out actionable implications that can be applied to deliver growth
- Interpret complex information and present in a clear and concise way to non-analytical audiences
- Provide ad hoc analysis as required to support key commercial decisions, proposition planning and business case development
- Develop a deep understanding of Retail Banking strategy and business objectives to define Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for delivery of those objectives across the function
- Drive the on-going review, development and implementation of supporting business metrics that develop a deeper understanding of how these objectives and KPIs are constructed and the underlying causes of trends
- Knowledge of SAS, Python, R or similar Analytical software
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and logical thinker - able to take large complex sets of activities and plan into a logical set of digestible chunks
- Understanding of Data Structures and software to support Marketing Automation, channel integration and file transfer or similar experience
If the above is of interest and you belive you are a good fit for the role please apply with an up to date CV.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.