You will be joining a company with a very strong brand in the telecommunications space and more specifically joining a team where your opinion is not only listened to but valued. Within this role you will be collecting relevant requirements, analyze statistical calibers, and provide routine statistical reports based on business data. Of course, some combination analysis and mining algorithms can be used.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Complex data extraction, data governance, data visualisation, and data analysis.
- Obtain valuable information based on data and data analysis, and provide data support for operational decision-making, product optimization, and sales strategy of the business.
- Work in collaboration with the Data Scientist to communicate and liaise with managers and decision makers, presenting findings in the appropriate manner for the audience.
- Analyse complex datasets, translating them into key strategy approaches for the business.
- Work with Data Collection and Product to achieve common goals of improving data quality, accuracy and timeliness.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2+ years' experience working with Database analysis, data mining, data statistics and other related work experience.
- Proficient in the use of SQL, R, Python and other data analysis languages, able to extract core results from big data, with rich experience in data analysis, mining, and modelling
- Proficient in Hadoop, Hive, Python.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.