Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? Here's your opportunity. Join the technology company that's transforming the future of mobility today.
Our client, a leading technology manufacturer, is currently recruiting for a Supply Chain Program Manager for an 11 month daily rate assignment.
The position will analyze, identify and lead implementation of in-sourcing projects to grow internal business units thereby increasing margin for the company. Additionally the position will identify supplier consolidation opportunities for savings gap closure and other savings opportunities through spend analytics. Products within the project scope include connection systems and cable fastening/management systems.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Analyze current purchased portfolio for opportunities to create competitive advantage and capture margin for the company.
- Identify/acquire product line and corporate business requirements
- Identify savings through in sourcing or supplier consolidation
- Identify same part price differences and negotiate to close savings gap
- Ensure volume leverage, supply base optimization, and supply base competitiveness
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business or data analytics
- Strong data analytics capability
- Knowledge of the automotive industry manufacturing requirements
- Strong Excel, PowerPoint, & graphing/charting abilities
- The candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of business experience
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Knowledge of electrical wire harness and associated product processes
- Empowered decision maker/relationship-builder with high integrity
- Strong problem solving skills
- Oral and written communication & "influencing" skills
- Skills to analyze supplier financial information and capability
- Strong business acumen and "common sense" approach to problem solving
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.