Responsible for managing all aspects of cyber security threat assessment and incident response
The Cyber Security Incident Manager is responsible for managing all aspects of cyber security threat assessment and incident response. This is an EMEA focused role within a global team. The Cyber Security Incident Manager's role also involves the coordination of response and mitigation actions, developing and maintaining security incident response plans and processes and security incident escalation.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and maintain security incident reponse playbooks
- Manage cross functional technical response to information security incidents
- Manage resources to ensure effective and efficient collaboration between teams to minimize risks assocsiated with the information security incidents
- Oversight day to day operations, run security incident response exercises and incident response operational requirements
- Review details of all reported incidents to determine if it is an information security incident
- Escalate information security incidents in accordance with company policies and procedures
- Review and verify accuracy of the reported severity level of the incident and ensure continuous improvement to the process of reporting and identification
- Ensure up to date documentation for all information security incidents fromm escaltion to closure
What will I bring?
- Experience in crisis management and coordination of technical teams, senior business leaders and legal counsel during Incident Response proceedings.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to engage and contribute within a high performing and diverse team
- Demonstrable expertise in Information Security and security platforms:
- Network Security - Firewalls/IPS/VPN/Proxies/DDoS
- Access Control Systems
- Security Event Monitoring
- Vulnerability Assessment
- Threat Intelligence (STIX/TAXII standards and implementations)
- Information Protection
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.