Cyber Security Engineer with travel requirements
Excellent opportunity to work for a multinational firm with strong global presence. The Cyber Security Engineer will be part of a global security team, and will focus on the delivery of operational and strategic initiativies across the business. This is a global role and will require 20-25% travel to various offices across the globe.
If you enjoy travel, and are looking for a company that invests in the Training and Development of their employees, look no further! This is a great environment for someone who is a creative problem solver, and enjoys the autonomy at work.
- Develop and implement group wide integrated emmail security solution
- Perform vulnerability assessment as required
- Engage with the stakeholders to understsand business needs and work with IT to facilitate the improvement of the evironment from a Security perspective
- Perform third party risk assessment
- Support Splunk deployment and facilitate dashboard creation
- Constantly seek to improve the overall security posture of the business
- Manage change projects to completion within budget, on schedule and aligned with the business Change Managmeent Process
- Support Security Incident Management as required
- Perform evaluation of proposed security solutions and controls, and provide recommendations based on supported findings.
- Maintain proper documentations of services and processes
- Travel to other offices as required
- Flexibility with travel
- 5 years relevant experience in a similar type role
- Experience in deploying and configuring perimeter defence mechanisms and facilities
- Experience of modern networking and web related protocols (e.g. TCP, UDP, IPSEC, REST API basics)
- Experience of administering enterprise endpoint and network security tools and platforms across Windows, OSX, and Linux endpooints
- Understanding of risk managemnet and assurance frameworks suc as PCI-DSS, NIST, ISO 27001
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.