CX Design Advisor
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Bring an end-to-end, omni-channel, customer perspective into the design process for all new initiatives.
- Guide business teams with workshops focused on improving the performance (e.g. traffic, NPS, etc.), usability, and effectiveness of our customer experiences.
- Follow customer-centred design principles to enable the design of high-quality, warm and personalised experiences that cater to today's customers and their expectations. Support the governance process which prioritises this within the organisation.
- Provide guidance and support to Business Analysts for link between the business (functions/departments etc) and ICT in CX matters.
- Effectively conduct research to support, iteratively refine, and evolve design solutions.
- Collaborate with other user experience services designers, researchers, and/or external vendors to constantly refine our process, methods, and best-practices.
- Balance multiple work streams and requests and apply your skills to design and deliver best in class experiences to our customers. Ability to refine measurement methodologies and use to
- continuously make iterative improvements to existing journeys
- Support the implementation of structure into CX design approach and governance (CX Design Board)
- Implement a consistent approach through the design and embedding of the KBC Design Language
- Act as a CX champion in KBCI and work to embed best in class CX practices throughout the organisation
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- 2+ years proven & tangible experience designing and delivering best in class simple and transparent customer experience initiatives
- Working knowledge of CX methodologies and frameworks that help put the customer first - e.g. customer journey mapping, persona development, customer research, experience metrics, and design methodologies
- Strong and effective skills communicating user stories and translating them into business requirements
- Experience conducting usability research including conducting interviews and synthesizing insights
- Demonstrated ability to create mock-ups, wireframes, prototypes, and detailed design specifications that describe the user experience to stakeholders and direct development activities from inception to implementation. An advantage but not essential.
- Ability to interact comfortably with all levels of the organisation as well as excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills with a proven ability to work through data to find opportunities and actionable insights that are not readily apparent and clearly communicate them to a diverse set of stakeholders in a way they will understand.
- Demonstrated experience in leveraging competitive intelligence to bring 'outside-in' thinking to support the and establishment of best practices for CX;
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Customer Focused: Passionate drive to delight our customers and offer unique solutions that deliver on their expectations.
- Experience in using state of the art design tools such as WireFramer, Adobe Creative design suite, Experience Manager etc. An advantage but not essential.
- Comfortable with and convincing presentation skills to senior stakeholders
- Critical Thinking: Thoughtful process of analysing data and problem solving data to reach a well-reasoned solution.
- Workshop facilitation; actively coaching employees to increase Service Design knowledge and maturity throughout KBC
MORGAN MCKINLEY ARE THE ON-SITE RECRUITMENT PARTNERS FOR KBC IRELAND