Customer Success - Dublin
This is a truly unique opportunity to become a critical member of a rapidly growing team in Dublin. You'll be working with Dublin's best cafes, QSRs and restaurants. Your role will include developing new relationships with restaurants as well as cultivating existing ones. This is a role for an intelligent, motivated, self-starter to develop their operations and account management career. 50% field based - Dublin City.
You will have a flair for Customer Success and Account Management. You will be employed as "City Manager" to launch and grow partners on their network.
Join an already successful tech start up, entering hyper growth phase. This is not a scrappy start up, excellent backing and high profile hires secured. Current team numbers; 12 people (set to grow).
You will be the glue that holds Bus-Ops together. You will have the opportunity to work with Marketing, Growing Accounts, Marketplace Development. You will have the opportunity to work right across the business and report directly into the CEO.
- Launch & Train New Restaurant partners - Training and launching new restaurant partners to get buy-in from frontline staff to deliver an excellent experience. This is a hands-on role requiring in the field problem solving to set each partner up for operational success
- Relationship Management - You'll be the face of the company and need to build a strong relationship with staff and executives across the restaurant network, from multinational chains to local boutiques
- Restaurant Marketing - You'll be responsible for growing restaurants orders in a particular area. Ensuring that new restaurants are setup for success on the platform and continue to grow through strong operational performance
- Data focused - You'll be required to analyse data from hundreds of accounts and make decisions as to which accounts you should be focusing on to drive results. You'll be responsible for maintaining city-wide customer experience and operational metrics, as well as top-line revenue growth
- Develop & Optimise Processes: We always ask ourselves how can we automate our roles. You will help design processes; whether it be prospecting, onboarding, account management, training, etc. to fuel growth and drive efficiency
- Shape the product: Advocate for product improvements as required for restaurant growth
- What Skills You'll Need
- 2+ years account management, business development, consulting, or sales experience. Startup or marketplace experience a plus
- You are a great teacher and influencer. You're able to train people and help them to adopt new processes
- Self-starter comfortable working in a lean startup team. Not afraid to get your hands dirty and execute flawlessly
- Ability to take ownership and work within demanding targets
- You possess great real-life technical problem-solving chops
- Knowledge or experience of the hospitality industry is a plus
Equity on offer as well as competitive package.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.