A niche product specialist based in Dublin is looking to hire an experienced Customer Experience & Technical Support Representative
Customer Service & Technical Support
Founded in 1952, this client has built up a trusted reputation as a specialist in the production of quality shower doors and bath screens. Our reputation has stood the test of time, making us the oldest manufacturer of our kind in Ireland.
Our team of experts are committed to providing first class customer service. We pride ourselves on creating quality shower enclosures through our innovative designs and advanced production techniques. We are very proud to be a brand of choice for customers in Ireland and are continually growing our customer base in the European markets.
We are now looking to expand our Customer Service and Technical Support team to meet the continual growth within the company. This exciting role will involve working alongside our current technical support, sales and aftersales team in dealing with all customer service and technical issues and the scheduling of works for our service engineer team. The role will involve a full 6-month induction training programme to enable the successful candidate to develop and fulfil their potential.
Duties & Responsibilities
- To act as an initial point of contact for technical support queries from customers, installers and end-users
- Deal with customers face to face that call to the premise for advice on products / spare parts.
- Provide excellent customer service to ensure customers are given the best available solutions
- Managing product specification spreadsheets provided by Design team and sending relevant ones to customers and sales team
- Working as part of a dynamic team, in particular with sales, services engineers, design and quality control departments
- Prioritise and schedule service engineer callouts in order of priority.
- When required from time to time, travelling to solve aftersales queries with service engineers assisting in the communication and documentation of the problem and the follow-up result by client
- Compiling product feedback from end-users and installers for the internal design and QC team
- Supporting regional and export sales representatives to ensure customer service is kept at its highest level
- Representing the business in a professional and positive manner at all times
- Offering sales-cover taking incoming phone calls to the sales office from time to time
- Maintaining a positive attitude when faced with challenging circumstances like frustrated end-customers (even if not the fault of client)
- As career advances when fully trained and inducted willingly assisting with mentoring, training and support of other members joining the team
- Organise for product samples for customers when required.
- Liaise with Quality Assurance Manager on all product quality issues to ensure that all customer feedback is taken on board in the production process.
- Co-ordinate the orders / delivery of spare parts.
- Generate technical reports for customer regarding technical issues that arise.
- Assist in the organising of materials and product required for trade shows
The ideal candidate will be /have:
- 2 years' experience in a similar role with a proven ability to deliver excellent communication & customer service standards.
- Professional telephone manner
- Highly organised and have an excellent eye for detail and accuracy
- Good computer skills. (Working knowledge of all Microsoft Office packages).
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- A good technical ability would be an advantage for this role to be able to architect product specs
- Ability to analyse and solve problems effectively.
- Have proven team-working skills and the ability to see the "big picture"
- Be interested and willing to attend sales presentations, product demo's or trade shows
- Have a full clean driving license
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.