A leading client of ours in Sligo is seeking a Service Delivery Manager / customer Service Manager to join their expanding team. This is a new role where you can be involved in the growing and recruitment of a large team.
For this role you will have strong client management, people management and a strong commercial awareness. This role will be like managing your own business. You will be managing a team of operations manager, team leaders who will in turn have team members reporting to the leaders.
You will be required to work independently and be comfortable with every day being different.
- As the Service Delivery Manager, you will have the responsibility to own the business unit's relationship
with the client, manage the Service Level Agreement and maintain focus on the big picture.
- Reporting into the Service Delivery Director you will have overall responsibility for your business unit,
managing your team and mentoring your Operations Managers to effectively lead their team
- Overall responsibility for the delivery and growth of the business unit's margin.
- Overall responsibility for maximizing revenue and profitability opportunities per employee, through
effective management of KPI's.
- Increase the team's commercial awareness and understanding of SLA obligations
- Review pricing and SLA on an ongoing basis and drive recommendations.
- Identify and develop risk and reward structures that promote value-adding behaviours.
- Responsible for the documentation and delivery/commercialization of new ideas.
- Give Operation Managers feedback on a regular basis through auditing files monthly and observation
of one to ones, team meetings, etc. Know your team.
- Create the right climate and culture for the team to prosper.
- Lead by example, actively promote and foster a culture where learning and customer service
are of the highest priority.
- 8+ years proven people management experience - coaching/ mentoring/ developing
- Client / Account management experience essential
- 5+ experience managing an operational role
- Budgeting and financial management experience
- Experience in managing performance
- Experience coordinating/implementing and monitoring projects and processes
- Experience in identifying, assessing and developing activities to improve
- Strong decision making and communication skills
- Can move from seeing the big picture to the operational perspective with ease
- Commercially aware within a challenging environment
- Can easily switch between structured, process-oriented thinking and unstructured, problem resolution
- Builds strong relationships and can influence others
- Strong leadership and coaching skills and empowers others
- Target focused to manage SLA's
- Excellent planning and organising skills
- Highly motivated
- Does not get flustered under pressure
If this sounds like the role for you and you have the experience needed, please apply or call for a confidential chat - Rebecca Walsh 061 430939
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF LA CRÈME SERVICES.