Our client in banking sector are looking for Customer Service Agents
Our client in banking sector are looking for Customer Service Agents who are vital to the customers. They solve problems, offer support, provide answers over the phone to our client's wide customer base across our range of product and services.
We are looking for a Customer Service Agent with previous experience in customer service, call centres, or high volume of customer interactions.
- Good Communicator
- Focused on fair customer outcomes
- Logical problem solver
- Patient and emotionally intelligent
- Strong team player
- Professional, courteous, and enthusiastic
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and that increases as you progress your career
- Training, Coaching and development programmes ensuring you get all tools you need to succeed.
- Educational support through e-learning, classroom based courses and institute of Banking.
- Break out area with TV's, couches, pool tables, darts, table tennis, vending machines and ATMs.
- Flexibility in working hours so you can balance your family or educational commitment while working.
- Casual dress code
- Maternity, Paternity, Parental leave
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.