We are looking for Customer Service Agents based in Blackrock (County Dublin)!
Customer Service Agents are vital to customers. You will solve problems, offer support & provide answers over the phone to our client's wide customer base across their range of products & services. From simple, straight forward queries, to complex problems requiring investigation & escalation, no two interactions are exactly alike - variety is the spice of life!
About the role:
- Permanent position
- Location: Blackrock (County Dublin)
- Salary: 25k
- Rotational shifts (Monday to Sunday, 8 am to 10 pm). 1 Saturday or Sunday/4 weeks.
- Required Leaving Certificate (Maths and English Ordinary level) or equivalent
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and proven ability to actively listen.
- Proven demonstrable commitment to providing superior customer service and delivering first call resolution.
- Proven track record of resolving difficult or complex customer queries.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Powerpoint is preferred
- Open to learning new technical skills across our current & future customer relationship management systems.
- Proactive and enthusiastic approach to their work.
- Patient & emotionally intelligent
- Strong team player
- Professional, courteous & enthusiastic
- Competitive Salary that increases as you progress in your career.
- Training, coaching & development programmes ensuring you get all the tools you need to succeed.
- Lots of support & encouragement - we all know what the first day nerves are like!
- Educational support through e-learning, classroom based courses & Institute of Banking.
- Regular fun days & celebrations of all big dates in the calendar.
- Subsidised Canteen.
- Break out area with TV's, couches, pool table, darts, table tennis, vending machines & ATM!
- Active & engaging Social Committee.
- Volunteering & fundraising opportunities.
- Excellent seaside location, well serviced by Dart & Bus.
- Flexibility in your working hours.
- Casual dress code
- 23 days paid annual leave plus 9 Bank Holidays per year.
- Maternity, Paternity & Parental leave.
If this sounds like you then we want to hear from you today! Please apply here and we will contact you to have an initial conversation.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.