Customer Due Diligence Analyst | Dublin South
There is a Customer Due Diligence Analyst role on offer with a global institution in the south of Dublin. The Customer Due Diligence Analyst position is offered on a full time permanent basis working with team members both in Dublin and abroad.
The Customer Due Diligence Analyst position requires an autonomous, experienced individual who can work on their own initiative as this is a stand alone position. This position offers one the opportunity to partner with Senior Business Unit Risk Managers and engagement with senior management providing a huge amount of invaluable experience. The Customer Due Diligence Analyst role offers a flexible working environment with an employer that offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
- Responsibility for Customer Due Diligence within the Wealth Management and Personal Trust Business Units
- Ability to carry out process facilitation along with managing projects and multiple deliveries
- Overall management of the analysis carried out on high risk customers
- Active management of KYC periodic reviews
- Documenting an overall conclusion in a high-risk customer narrative
- Identify unusual and/or suspicious activity and escalating where necessary
- Third level education
- Minimum 5 years' experience working in a similar role within a risk department
- Previous experience working in the financial services industry is essential (financial crime, risk, audit or compliance capacity)
- Professional certificates (CAMS etc.) preferred
- Strong reporting, documenting, testing and monitoring experience is absolutely essential for the successful candidate
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.