We are looking to expand our contact team with the recruitment of a contact agent.
We are looking to expand our contact team with the recruitment of a contact agent into this fast paced, dynamic, target driven environment.
The ASU Customer Contact Phone agent will have responsibility for efficiently and accurately action targeted telephone campaigns.
- To work on the automated dialler telephone system to collect overdue payments from the client base and assertively negotiate with clients who are in arrears in line with current ASU strategy and policies.
- Each agent is responsible for maximizing the amount of money that is collected against overdue balances
- To maintain a professional and compliant relationship with all clients while maintaining the focus to exceed set targets.
- To validate if payments have been made on payment due dates as set by the previous agent, negotiating strong promises to pay with clients and to determine the next step in the ASU strategy.
- The phone team will also be responsible for direct debit management and other "portfolio maintenance" campaigns as required by the business intuitively identifying cross selling opportunities as they arise.
- To feed into the regular team meetings with regards to observations on strategies / effectiveness and suggestions for future campaigns
- To refer accounts onto other teams within the Arrears Support Unit in line with credit policy and the ASU strategy
- The objectives and outcomes expected of the customer contact team / agents will be driven by the campaigns identified by the telephony/ resource manager and the targets set will reflect these expected outcomes.
- To support other teams within the ASU as required
- Accurate systems updates are expected by the ASU Customer Contact Phone agent with an Action & Results code and any other relevant notes required.
Job Type / Category
- Working hours: Monday to Friday (+1 Saturday per month) - Shift from 08:30 am - 7 pm.
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Up to 3 years' experience within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- Minimum APA Loans qualified desirable and committed to further continuous development.
- Results focused, used to driving performance to meet tough targets.
- Experience with automated dialler preferable (high volume).
- Professional telephone negotiation technique.
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, organisational, oral and written communication abilities
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.