Exciting opportunity for an ambitious customer/client service professional to join a leading multinational organisation
Exciting opportunity to join a leading multinational organisation in a client/customer relationship focussed role.
An excellent work environment as well as market leading salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate. You will also avail of full training for the position and the ability to progress internally within the business.
This role is being offered initially as a 23 month contract with a strong view to permanency.
Who are we looking for?
- We are looking for people who are interested in a career, not just a job!
- You will be an ambitious, driven individual with a passion for delivering excellent service to clients and customers
- You will have previous experience dealing with customers in a fast paced environment - retail, hospitality, sales, financial services, contact centre etc.
- You will have a naturally outgoing personality, with the ability to build relationships with clients and people of all levels of seniority within the business
- Strong administrative experience with the ability to prioritise workload
- The ambition to succeed within a rewarding, target driven environment
- Excellent telephone manner and effective communication skills
- Strong IT skills
- Ability to work well as part of a team
- Commercially aware with knowledge on how individual decisions will affect team and company performance
About the role
- Management and responsibility for a number of customer/client accounts
- Contact customers directly by phone and email
- Organise and attend face to face meetings with customers and professional representatives
- Negotiate terms and solutions to customers having difficulty with their accounts including payments and escalations
- Develop strategies for each account
If you are interested in this role, please submit your CV and contact Chris Walshe to arrange an appointment to discuss this vacancy.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 061 430940
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.