Would you love to work in a warm and energetic, customer focused environment?
If so, I might have the permanent role for you. I am partnering with one of Ireland's best-known companies, based in Little Island on their search for motivated, enthusiastic individuals who are used to delivering first-class customer service.
What they can offer you
Market-leading salary, excellent benefits package and long term career prospects
You will work in highly motivated team and your daily duties will involve;
- Dealing with member queries over the phone, which involves cross-referencing a number of different resources to accurately and efficiently deal with the query
- Evaluate situations and respond appropriately
- Maintain accurate and up to date client records
- Record call query details along with any agreed follow up actions
- Update any change to members' circumstances
- Actively participate in quality reviews and identify any potential areas of improvement
The type of experience/attributes that this company would like to see;
- Past experience involving client contact or customer service
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- You will enjoy learning and be keen to participate in the company's success.
To hear more about this excellent opportunity, apply with your most recent CV asap!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.