Join our multi-skilled team of Customer Services Administrators providing a first class customer service.
The Retail Contact Centre Administrator will be responsible for providing a first class service and sales to all customers of the company through all contact centre channels. This team will work weekend shifts between the hours of 8PM and 8AM. Please see a detailed description of the role below:
- Provide a leading level of Customer Service and Sales through all channels including phone, email, webchat and social media
- Dealing with customer queries efficiently and to agreed deadlines.
- Updating customer accounts, confirming in writing where necessary and ensuring absolute accuracy at all times.
- Actioning emails from both Sales and Service to ensure the day shift teams are coming in to zero backlog
- Managing Web Apps in real time and processing these as far as possible
- Managing web chat functionality, adhering to customer contact guidelines and rules at all times.
- Ensuring compliance with all process and procedures within the contact centre, paying particular attention to the rules regarding out of hours contact.
- Selling of the company mortgages, deposits, current account and insurance products through a range of market channels.
- Providing a comprehensive and professional selling, advisory and delivery service to clients.
- Convert enquiries into sales opportunity and ensure the highest service level throughout the process.
- The successful candidate will typically have up to 3 years' experience within a similar environment.
- Relevant third level qualification or professional equivalent.
- Minimum of APA and committed to further continuous development.
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Be a proactive team player who is motivated by achieving targets.
- Excellent attention to detail required.
- Professional telephone negotiation technique.
About the role:
- Base salary + benefits
- 12 months FTC
- Great career progression in banking sector.
- Working hours: weekend shifts between the hours of 8PM and 8AM
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.