We currently recruiting for an exciting opportunity to join a global leader in Medical Device & Packaging components as a Customer Account Manager based in North County Dublin.
The Customer Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and commercially growing existing customer accounts by providing outstanding and class leading customer support and service. The role will also carry responsibility for supporting the development of new business with new and existing accounts.
- Assist in the strategic development of existing accounts.
- Be responsible for the effective commercial management of existing accounts and achieving the associated annual targets for those accounts.
- Engage with negotiation and putting in place of legal agreements with existing customers by ensuring that they are compliant with corporate policies.
- Maintain market awareness and understand end-user needs.
- Allowing for the provisions of contracts that are to be invoked and maintained as programs progress with the support of the relevant Program Managers and Business Unit Managers.
Qualifications & Experience:
- A minimum of a Degree in Business, Finance or Engineering.
- Demonstrable track record in business winning and business development.
- Ability to effectively work as part of a multi-disciplined team in a business to business environment.
- At least 5-7 years customer relationship or commercial experience.
- Working knowledge of Medtech/Pharma Business essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.