Custody Client Relationship Management Opportunity!
A very interesting relationship management role has come up with fantastic funds company in Dublin City centre.Ideal for candidates with exceptional custody & settlements experience.
- Working very closely with custody trading team
- Acting as a client rep for the trading team
- Working very closely with Investment Managers
- Providing SME knowledge to clients
- Acting as a bridge between back office & client
- Looking after service reviews for clients
- Working on exceptions & failed trades with client
- Dealing with complex client queries
- 7 plus years in custody or settlements of funds is essential
- Strong fund knowledge
- Excellent knowledge of settlement securities
- Fantastic client facing experience
- German or French language advantageous
- Managerial experience
- Strong project experience
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.