A global financial services provider is looking for a Custody Client Onboarding Analyst
Sitting with a global financial services provider, this is a dynamic, client focused and project orientated role where the core function is to translate Custody & Market Account Opening Onboarding requirements into executable deliverables, working directly with clients & internal stakeholders. This role is for an initial 12 month fixed term contract.
- Managing custody onboarding for all Europe client base.
- Execute with Onboarding Management Framework.
- Defining onboarding scope, implementing agreed service, in charge of coordination in between departments related to the custody onboarding.
- Reviewing structures, products, services.
- Client kick-off meetings.
- Support team as required required for launches / migrations in/out and rollout best practice
- Coordinating counterparty set-ups with third parties (aligning with regulatory requirements), Maintenance of Counterparty Database for Europe/APAC
- New Business Tracker, Change Register, other business databases handling/updating/redesign, as required
- Receiving change requests and performing primary gap analysis, handling of small change requests, quick fixes - e.g.: addition of repor Reporting set-up aspect to review process with Client Representatives
- Support design of change requests and engage with Solution Design & Execution as required for large/complex change requests
- BEc, BA or BSc in business, or other relevant degree
- Solid custody.
- Experience managing a range of projects/deliverables, PM/BA experience and/or qualifications.
- Transversal business knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Compliance, Risk and Legal throughout Project/BAU execution.
- Stong know how in technology and systems.
- Working knowledge of French language an advantage but not essential.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.