A leading multinational company with offices in Dublin are currently hiring a Culinary Project Manager.
This companies Culinary Team is seeking a Culinary Project/Program Manager to coordinate across all facets of the Culinary team's design & build efforts for food outlets.
The role requires strong organizational, strategic, technical and interpersonal skills. The ideal candidate will have a good understanding of the culinary team's build program and requirements, that will allow them to think independently, make constructive recommendations for program improvements, and problem solve quickly.
We are looking for an experienced individual that is diligent, detail-oriented, proactive, works very well both independently and in a team, and has demonstrated excellent judgement and decision-making skills.
- Manage design and construction projects for the Culinary team, including schedule, design, and construction process.
- Liaison for Culinary team with the work streams, with special focus on Space Planning, Workplace Design, and Facilities/Construction PM teams
- Effectively interfaces with cross-functional teams on questions regarding the culinary team's program and design criteria.
- Design review / coordination to completion with project design team
- Maintain high standards of QA/QC - flag deficiencies, follow/push level of progress across team of stakeholders
- Engage, influence and inspire others, and should be sought out for expertise, assistance and mentorship.
- 10+ years of Project Management experience including organization, communication, and collaboration with all stakeholders
- Work Experience with General Contractor, Architectural firm, Engineering firm preferred.
- Experience in all aspects of Project Delivery, especially culinary projects, managing programming, planning, design, and construction processes.
- Experience coordinating and collaborating with technical cross-functional teams and communicating across partners/teams and project consultants
- Experience building relationships at all levels of the internal organization
- Strong Organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent verbal communication skills to succinctly and effectively communicate to all levels in the internal organization and the general public.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.