CSV opportunity - Cork
This is a great opportunity to work for a business who provides innovative IT customer support solutions for global clients. This particular opportunity will be predominantly based within a Bio-pharma environment in Cork.
The main purpose of the role is:
- To Validate Computer Systems which are used in in support of development, manufacturing, testing, and release of pharmaceutical products.
- The successful individual will be responsible for the development of custom programs, as well as configurable off the shelf systems.
- Duties also include ongoing evaluation and intermittent review of existing validated computer systems.
- Develops and executes all validation project deliverables.
- Someone who is a problem solver and works off their own initiatives would work well in this role as they need to own issues and driving resolutions
- Be able to communicate and work cross-functionally as a key element to this role is leading testing efforts for small to medium sized projects.
- Review Validation Protocols, Test Scripts, and Traceability Matrix. Mandatory Knowledge
Experience and Skills:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience validating computer systems e.g. requirements gathering, design documentation, test case development, system & acceptance testing.
- Experience in the pharmaceutical, medical device or biotechnology industries is required and a distinct advantage.
- IT qualification would be advantageous.
- Experience of working in a pharmaceutical manufacturing operation or a regulated environment is desirable.
- Experience of server and workstation platforms and working in a Win 10 environment
If this sounds of interest or if you would like to find out more don't hesitate to contact us today on 021 2300 300 or by email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.