Credit Risk Manager | Dublin Centre
There is a brand new role for a Credit Risk Manager to join a rapidly expanding Global Bank in the heart of Dublin City Centre. This permanent Credit Risk Manager role is part of a wider risk management department. The risk department provide holistic management across all business lines.
Working as part of a wider independent risk management team, the Credit Risk Manager will gain exposure experience and exposure to senior management.
The Credit Risk Manager role is offering an excellent salary and a generous benefits package.
- Work closely with the Head of Credit Risk on a regular basis across a variety of projects from annual portfolio reviews, maintenance and updating of credit processes for the portfolio, IFRS9, continuous presentation to senior management whilst adhering to appropriate regulations at all times
- Carry out and approve processes of individual credits in the portfolio and provide oversight on same
- Work closely on information requests from the CBI, European Central Bank and both internal and external audits queries
- Maintain active involvement in duties such as the risk appetite, ICAAP, Pillar III Credit disclosures and other ad hoc projects as and when the arise
- Provide feedback and commentary to the board, deliver accurate risk reports and contribute to committees along with other members of senior management and Regulators
- Third level education preferred
- A number of years' experience working in financial institutions in a credit based role
- Must have excellent knowledge of derivatives, transaction banking and capital markets
- Strong numerical and analytical skills are essential for this role in order to breakdown complex transactions to understand the risks involved whilst providing a holistic view
- Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships across the business
- Strong computer skills (MS Office)
- Strong verbal and written oral skills for clear documentation and presentation skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.