Credit Risk Manager
There is a brand new role on offer in Dublin with a highly regarded financial services company. The Credit Risk Manager reports directly to the Head of Credit Risk, providing a huge amount of experience and exposure to senior management.
The Credit Risk Manager role is offered on a full-time permanent basis, along with a generous salary and package including pension, life assurance, healthcare, income protection and more.
- Full responsibility for the company's credit policy, from origination to enhancement and ongoing updates as per local regulations and legislations, ensuring to adhere to group policy at all times
- Provide oversight and definition of credit risk capabilities from underwriting standards for new business, models regarding engagement from customers from early collections to a full range of strategies for customers in arrears
- Create and develop monitoring strategies including analytics for the overall portfolio, to evaluate overall performance, quality of assets and to provide early warning signs of customers that may be approaching financial difficulty
- Manage the mortgage credit risk strategy and the overall governance models to ensure adherence and alignment with credit risk framework at all times
- Active member of the company credit risk forum
- Regular reporting to the company management team and potentially to the board
- Minimum 10 years' experience working in financial services within a credit risk capacity at a portfolio level
- Excellent understanding of credit market developments within the Irish mortgage market - essential
- Previous mortgage credit experience across both new acquisition lending and arrears management
- Successful experience implementing new credit risk models for new business origination (e.g underwriting scorecards)
- Strong regulatory knowledge is essential for the successful applicant, specifically within the mortgage credit management area
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.