Fantastic Credit Portfolio Management Opportunity with Boutique Asset Manager
An exciting Credit Portfolio Managment position has come up with my client who are a boutique asset manager in Dublin City centre
* Executive level salary and benefits on offer*
- Manage a portfolio of Credit securities in accordance with risk parameters
- Develop and execute a clear and disciplined investment process that produces strong ideas and demonstrates sustainable and repeatable performance
- Strong knowledge of macro trends with the ability to interpret market trends
- Key and proactive contribution to the fundamental analysis, investment process and idea generation.
- Management of various funds of funds in the credit space and active contribution to other cross-asset funds.
- Strong experience in trading Credit derivatives, for overlay and hedging strategies.
- Diligent supervision of the investment implementation, risk control and performance measurement
- Development and maintenance of a robust analytical framework across the credit space.
- Ability to understand data related to portfolio attribution, contribution and risk measures
Education and Background
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, economics, engineering, finance, mathematics, physics, statistics or a related field
- Prior experience in a financial markets position with a minimum of 10 years in a risk taking role managing a portfolio of securities and producing strong risk adjusted returns
- Thorough understanding of modeling techniques for corporate capital structures and derivative pricing (options, credit derivatives)
- Strong understanding of portfolio construction, risk measurement/management, and performance attribution techniques
- Willingness to embrace quantitative analytics and technology as valuable portfolio management tools
- A commercial, solutions-oriented mind
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills, with strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Must be eager to be part of a collegial, collaborative environment embracing of a high level of camaraderie and respect among peers
ANY SUITABLE CANDIDATES PLEASE FEEL FREE TO GET IN TOUCH WITH ME DIRECTLY AT (01)4321556 OR ON EMAIL AT CHANLEY@MORGANMCKINLEY.COM
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.