Credit Control Manager Limerick
This role will be a key role within the organisation. It is a high profile role which will suit a candidate who thrives in a busy environment, has strong credit control experience and excels in building a strong team culture
- Manage the credit and accounts receivable team to enhance efficiency and productivity
- Motivate the team to reach collection targets
- Provide mentoring and coaching
- Be a focal point for all internal and external communications relating to credit
- Maintain the company's credit policy and identify continuous improvement opportunities
- Monitor customer credit terms and letters of credit along with customer rebate process to drive profitability
- Develop strong commercial relationships with customers
- Managed the added debtor ledger and come to a resolution on historic debt
- Play a strategic role within the leadership framework of a progressive company
- 4-6 years' experience in a senior credit role with people management exposure
- Passion for driving processes and improvements
- Strong knowledge of credit related laws and strategies
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Cohesive leadership style that thrives in mentoring and developing a team
In return you will be rewarded with a strong remuneration package including Healthcare and excellent annual leave.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.