International manufacturing company based in Dublin West are looking to hire a credit controller to join their team.
- Checking and issuing invoices
- Prompt posting to customer accounts on SAP of all customer payments, credits and debits.
- Ensuring all details are inputted on newly opened accounts.
- Speciality business customers cash collection.
- Assisting business sales managers in debt collections if required.
- Applying discounts for early payments and cash discounts.
- Responding to queries on customer accounts and reconciling all payments received.
- Month end reporting.
- Liaising with our credit insurers and update on the system.
- Preparation of reports for annual / periodic credit management meetings with credit
- Updating debtor accounts on SAP
- Reporting to credit insurer regarding breaches of contract terms
- Applying for new credit limits for existing or new customers
- Escalation of the status of customer accounts to relevant sales manager where required.
- To develop an understanding of the customers business and keep updated on their financialposition where possible using the financial information available to us.
- Ideally have experience of SAP operating systems
- Excellent excel skills
- ideal candidate will have a credit management qualification
- Values collaborative team work
- Has a positive outlook
- Flexible and adaptive
- Conscientious and takes pride in work
- Interested in Agri business and understanding our business
- Commercially minded and willingness to understand our customer's business with aview to understanding credit risk
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.