Exciting Galway based role with a growing market leader
Morgan McKinley are delighted to partner with a leading brand in Galway who are looking to add a skilled credit controller to their team. This role will suit a candidate who wants to progress and has credit control experience where they are handling the end to end credit and collection process.
- Responsibility for managing a substantial debtor's ledger of clients
- Managing communication with clients in a professional manner
- Ensuring timely account payments are maintained
- Extensive liaison with internal members of staff and external clients to ensure invoice/query-handling procedures are adhered to
- Resolving any queries from clients and management as required
- Handling of information with speed, accuracy and efficiency
- Processing and allocation of received debtor's payments
- Assisting with month end close
- Assist with ad hoc finance projects
- Minimum of 2 years experience in credit control
- Irish Institute of Credit Management qualification desirable
- Customer service experience a distinct advantage
- Excellent communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
- Proven Excel skills are essential
- Sound knowledge of all MS packages
- Strong team player
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent time management, organisational and prioritization skills?
In return you will work for a progressive organisation where you will be given autonomy to set up workflows and processes that work best for you, an attractive salary and the opportunity to be involved with a business at the forefront of their industry.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.