A leading FMCG organisation based in Dublin 12 has an exciting opportunity for a Credit Control Manager to join the Finance Team.
The successful candidate will have proven credit control and people management experience to manage a team of 10 credit control specialists.
- Manage a credit team in a fast-moving environment
- Monitor and report to management on key performance indicators
- Ensure compliance with company credit policies
- Manage weekly and monthly credit collection targets
- Liaise with internal stakeholders
- Manage relations with external agencies and service providers
- Engagement with customers on unpaid debt
- Provide aged analysis for weekly team reviews of debtors, escalating any problems as appropriate
- Manage ongoing training of credit staff and further development of the team and processes
Key requirements of the Credit Control Manager:
- Proven people management experience in similar position is essential
- Experience managing a credit control team through process change
- Relevant third level qualification in finance / business administration, preferably credit
- Focused individual with ability to drive personal, team and business growth and maximise
opportunities with customers
- Proficient in MS Office with advanced Excel skills
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online today.
Refer a friend and receive a €250 One For All voucher should we successfully place them in a role. Terms and conditions apply.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.