Credit Control Analyst Required for Dublin City Centre
Credit Control Analyst
Location: Dublin City Centre
Salary: €35,000- €40,000
A leading international insurance company is seeking a professional individual with proven credit control reporting experience with the insurance industry to join their grow team in Dublin city centre. Apply Online Today!
- Daily analysis of bank statements to identify premium cash received
- Logical approach to allocating premium receipts to correct policies
- Liaising with Underwriting Support Dept to identify unallocated receipts
- Maintain a log of premium cash received per policy and unidentified cash received; following up on same to clear in a timely manner
- Inputting cash receipts into the Underwriting system and matching against the corresponding debtor entries
- Checking the correctness of any refunds due back to customers and preparing a payment requisition to enable payment of the refund
- Preparing month end Credit Control reports identifying items overdue and under query
- Liaising with Underwriting Support who deal directly with the Customer/Broker as regards collecting monies due, to understand the overdue position and update commentary on finance reports accordingly
- Manage the detailed recording of Bordereaux for our Delegated Underwriting Authority (DUA) business on Excel
- Match cash received for our DUA business against the Bordereaux
- Prepare monthly reports for the DUA Manager on Bordereaux unpaid and overdue
- Assist the Financial Accountant in settling Reinsurance Balances outstanding by extracting Quarterly Statements from our Reinsurance System and agreeing the balances due with our Reinsurance Brokers
- Support with external audit queries
- Supporting finance projects
- Identifying process improvements
- Assist with year-end reporting
Key requirements of the Cash Management/Credit Control Reporting Specialist:
- Proven Credit Control experience including persistency in pursuing over-dues and following up on queries
- Insurance industry experience is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience working with accountancy or GL systems desirable
Apply online today!
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.