Creative Marketing Campaign Manager
- Advise on the best marketing strategies to drive targets and customer acquisition.
- Development, management and implementation of Marketing strategies.
- Management of ongoing campaigns and the reporting of campaign results and effectiveness to Senior internal stakeholders.
- Developing new initiatives to support customer acquisition targets.
- Work closely with the wider Marketing team to ensure all plans are aligned with the full marketing mix to create maximum impact.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or professional equivalent.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Strong communication and influencing skills.
- Skilled at understanding and interpreting high-level data (campaign effectiveness reports, business target dashboards).
- 7-10 years of experience within a similar environment.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.