12-Month Contract - Hourly Rate - Pharma - Carlow - €50+ per hour
A globally renowned pharmaceutical company in Carlow is now actively looking for a Senior Commissioning and Qualification Engineer on an initial 12-month contract.
- Support a suite team during a commissioning and qualification program, incorporating Electrical and Instrumentation scope into the overall project scope.
- Reporting, day to day, to E&I Suite Team Lead, and to the Project C&Q lead on technical matters.
- Walk and Confirm the installation /Equipment is as per the supplied design drawings and documents.
- Provide coordination expertise during C&Q activities as needed.
- Maintain a clean and safe working environment by enforcing procedures, policies, and regulations.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Scientific/Engineering Discipline.
- Robust experience in demanding GMP environments.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then give Eoghan a call on 021 2300 300 or submit your application today and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.