12-Month Contract - Hourly Rate - Top 5 Pharma - Dublin - €50+ per hour
I'm delighted to be working closely with a global Bio-Pharma company in Dublin in their search for a C&Q Engineer on an initial 12-month contract!
- Ensure compliance to all regulatory GMP, Safety and Environmental requirements.
- Participate in Mechanical Completion walkdowns.
- Support Commissioning and Qualification activities and lead troubleshooting efforts.
- Collect data and develop maintenance job plans for equipment and systems.
- Develop SOP's and Work Instructions for Maintenance of Equipment.
- Develop Safety Risk Assessment.
- Participate in FMEA exercises with support from other functions. Document results and input data into appropriate repositories - make recommendations for improvements.
- Optimise work tasks, collect spare parts, tools or other services requirements.
- Liaising with project hand over team to ensure that the correct information is captured.
- Assist with development of technical Training Materials.
- Running applicable reports and pulling documents together for meetings and audits.
- Bachelor's Degree in a related Scientific/Engineering Discipline.
- Robust experience in demanding GMP environments.
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity then give Eoghan a call on 021 2300 300 or submit your application today and I will be in touch.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.