My client is looking for a Marketing Associate to join their team in Dublin
Morgan McKinley are seeking a Marketing Associate for a large organisation based in Dublin. This is a contract role which will end in June 2020. The role requires experience within a B2B environment and a track record in field marketing programs.
This person will be working with the emerging Marketing team to drive marketing initiatives in their B2B space. The ideal candidate will be passionate about how Marketing can help facilitate a strong customer experience and drive business growth.
- Work with the Marketing manager to execute Marketing goals and objectives
- Plan and implement marketing campaigns and programs to drive customer acquisition and revenue impact
- Work with teams to execute a variety of Marketing programs for direct Marketing, offline and online advertising and email communications.
- Work on localising global campaigns with knowledge of the Marketing industry
- Manage and execute external partnerships ensuring all expectations are met
- Work closely with members of Marketing and Sales to bring the plan to life
- 3rd Level Degree in Marketing or related field
- 3-4 years' experience in Marketing, communications or similar background
- Knowledge of B2B and B2C marketing
- Proven track record of working with an organisation to deliver meaningful results
- Excellent communication skills and strong analytical skills
- Understanding of customer segmentation
If you have the skills and experience required for this role, then please apply online today.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.