Seeking a motivated Corporate Tax Manager to join one of the global professional services company based in Dublin City Centre
Seeking a Corporate Tax Manager to join our growing tax department, working predominantly on international tax and transaction tax matters. As a manager, you will be responsible for presenting solutions to increasingly complex technical issues, demonstrate sufficient technical knowledge to develop solutions to complex technical issues and manage a team on a day to day basis. Excellent opportunities exist for ambitious and driven candidates to progress within the firm. The position attracts a competitive remuneration package and ongoing career development.
- building a rapport with clients and developing a clear and detailed understanding of the business and client expectations;
- providing intelligent and creative solutions to client tax issues both reactively and proactively and presenting solutions to complex technical issues;
- writing high quality tax reports, professionally presented documents, requiring minimal input from directors or partners;
- responsible for planning and performing tax consultancy assignments;
- a sound awareness and adherence to the firm's risk management processes and procedures;
- demonstrate sound technical knowledge to supervise relevant areas of work and will be seen as a reference point on particular technical issues;
- working effectively with all members of the team, building the confidence and respect of subordinates;
- demonstrate a clear appetite for self-development through the appraisal and personal development plan processes, reviewing work afterward for learning points; and
- demonstrate an understanding of the full range of the firm's products, services and capabilities and, where appropriate, seeks to participate in business development activities for the wider firm.
Skills and Qualification:
- CTA qualified (ACA/ACCA additional qualification preferred)
- minimum 3 - 4 years' post qualification experience of working in a corporate tax department of a larger firm;
- strong technical knowledge and proven ability to identify opportunities for clients;
- capable of working on your own initiative;
- ability to build trusted relationships with clients and the team;
- managerial skills with the ability to manage both engagements and staff;
- strong interpersonal skills are essential together with proven people development skills to support the development of the more junior staff;
- ambitious and want to pursue a career in practice; and
- good attention to detail.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.