A global management consulting firm is currently on the lookout for a Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager
A global management consulting firm is currently on the lookout for a Corporate Tax Compliance Assistant Manager. This role will be within the busy UKI Finance Department.
The primary focus of this role will involve US GAAP Tax Reporting, local country tax compliance and reporting, and managing the data requirements for local country tax audits. You will need a detailed knowledge of Tax and develop a knowledge of tax regimes.
This position will have tax reporting & compliance responsibility for the UK and Irish operating entities and will report to the Country Controllership Manager.
- Preparing tax provisions as part of both the year end US GAAP and local statutory process for UKI operating entities of the Group.
- The Preparation of tax computations for a range of Irish and UK subsidiaries, filing relevant tax returns and dealing with any Revenue queries.
- You will be responsible for planning and managing the statutory and tax compliance timetable for the UKI entities in line with Accenture's internal policy deadlines.
- Ensure integrity and completeness of financial records and internal financial controls
- Responsibility for the preparation of the year-end UKI tax package for submission to the Global tax group as well as answering queries and providing data as required.
- Calculation of the UKI Effective Tax Rate on a quarterly basis.
- You will prepare Tax forecasts on a quarterly basis for review by Country Controller.
- Manage the tax compliance process for acquisitions and liquidations.
- Develop and manage the relationship with country controller and the Global tax Group.
- Detailed review of monthly statutory and tax reconciliations
- Involvement in setting up and improving on processes with a view to making them more efficient
- Provide reporting to management on issues, statistics, metrics and projects
- Qualified Accountant or Qualified Tax Professional
- Detailed knowledge of tax legislation and current Revenue practices
- Excellent numerical and technical analysis skills
- The ability to interpret and understand financial and business information and make the associated recommendations for action with Ability to manage a broad and varying portfolio of work.
- Excellent IT skills especially data analysis and presentation skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- A logical and organised approach to work
For more information on this role contact Simon Kennedy on 01 448 5655 or email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.