Corporate Solicitor for leading Irish law firm in Cork
A leading domestic commercial law firm is now looking to hire a transactional corporate law solicitor into its Cork office
The successful candidate will have 2+ years' commercial law firm corporate law experience working in a leading Irish or UK firm.
In this position, you will be involved in transactional and advisory work. The transactional work done by the Group includes:
- Mergers & Acquisitions;
- Corporate Re-organisations and Restructurings;
- Schemes of Arrangement and Portfolio Transfers;
- Post-acquisition Integration Projects.
Ideally you will have:
- Worked on M&A transactions;
- Advised on / negotiated share purchase agreements and / or asset purchase agreements;
- Worked on / managed due diligence exercises;
- Worked on a corporate reorganisation;
- Prepared / reviewed corporate governance documentation in relation to the execution of a sale, purchase and / or reorganisation;
- Experience of advising on the Companies Act 2014;
- Some experience of managing / leading a transaction or a specific element of a transaction.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.