Corporate Development Manager - South Dublin - €85k - €100k
The role, Group Strategy & Development Manager will report to the Head of Corporate Finance & Strategy and will work cross-Divisional and cross-functional and gain international exposure to other functions in the group, support decision making by the Board of Directors and Group Leadership Team.
- Review and consolidate Divisional financial planning models as part of the 5-year Strategic Plan process;
- Develop integrated projections, incorporating key aspects of Finance / Tax / Treasury / Risk and Performance;
- Perform scenario analysis / downside cases, assessing the impact of potential mitigating actions;
- Support finance and valuation-related workstreams of M&A and Divestment processes;
- Manage 3rd party advisors on both buy-side and sell-side transactions;
- Provide continuity through the deal cycle - Due Diligence / Valuations / SPA review / Completion;
- Review investment proposal opportunities for medium and large transactions;
- Prepare high-level and detailed valuations
- Assess the key financial impacts of large deals e.g. EPS / Debt metrics;
- Liaise with Investment Banks and other advisors to understand sector developments and financial markets;
Background & Experience:
- Professional qualification (ACA, ACCA) with post-qualification industry or in-practice experience;
- Additional CFA qualifiaction an advantage
- Strong financial and analytical skills, with attention to detail;
- Knowledge of financial modelling and valuations;
- Experience in Corporate Finance / M&A Transaction Services would be an advantage;
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.