Exciting new role in Cork to Lead a Global Project
This unique opportunity in Cork is looking for an experienced PTP Lead to be responsible for the setup, testing and operation of a new corporate card program, on a global scale.
This role is ideal for someone who has previous Corporate Card and Expenses experience who enjous working in a fast paced environment with proven ability to multitask yet remain focused on key priorities.
- Responsible for the management and oversight of corporate credit card program including specifically the corporate travel and entertainment card program.
- Lead the operational changes and project activities with the expense process, card programs and integration with other business systems
- Manage the corporate card program, developing company hierarchy for card issuance and reporting
- Assist with monitoring spend, fraud evaluation, and policy and contract compliance
- Manage the process and ensures compliance with policy for opening and closing corporate credit card accounts.
- Provide support for card users by assisting with issue resolution and acts as a liaison between card users and corporate credit card providers.
- Responsible for online expense reporting (Concur) system including the setup, maintenance, and general ledger interface.
- Compile and provide detail analysis reports and requested data for internal reporting and audits for leadership.
- Responsible for maintaining a file system to house corporate card documentation, reports, employee out of pocket reimbursements and any relevant information for audit purposes.
- Recommends appropriate action to be taken to resolve out of policy card purchases.
- Provide support to audit teams, and follows up on all audit requests.
- Research expense industry trends for continuous improvement of expense strategy and programs. Identify opportunities to update policies and systems, and streamline processes by continually reviewing how work is performed and implement appropriate changes
- 4+ years AP/T&E experience required.
- People Management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, at ease speaking to all levels of the organization regarding sensitive and confidential information.
- Technical aptitude or specific experience with an online credit card management system.
- Attention to detail and accuracy required.
- Self-directed problem solver and ability to suggest solutions.
If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity please call me Jill Collins today on 021 2300 300 or email email@example.com
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.