Our client an established and highly successful company is seeking an experienced Corporate Account Manager to work within their fast paced Fresh Produce FMCG wholesale business.
You will have the opportunity to manage accounts and build key relationships with some of the biggest names in Irish retail and wholesale.
The ideal candidate will be highly driven with an in-depth understanding of fresh produce with both a creative outlook and astute business acumen.
- Development of account plans for each client account, setting out a strategy for each channel with the goal of retaining existing business and creating new opportunities.
- Corresponding with key accounts in relation to meetings, re-negotiations, proposals and presentations up to and including final written financial proposals.
- Total account management sales in excess of €20 million annually.
- Ongoing delivery of sales value target and margin within each client and account portfolio.
- Review of margins being achieved vs. targets and appropriate management of credit risk accounts.
Your key skills & experience;
- The ideal candidate will be from a fresh food or retail background.
- Previous National Account Management
- Excellent presentation, negotiation & communication skills.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar role or industry.
- A 3rd level qualification in a related discipline would be a distinct advantage.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.