Exciting opportunity for a German Technical Support Specialist!
Recruiting on behalf of my client for German Technical Support Specialist.
- Within this role you will spend 60% on the phone to German customers and 40% working on cases.
- You will be researching incidents by replicating customer's issues within a test environment.
- Ensuring German customers have the tools and knowledge they need to run their business
- Learning and utilizing specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve our processes.
- You will be creating online help content (articles, community posts, etc.) to document previously unknown solutions and help a large group of customers.
- Fluent German + English
- Experience in a German customer facing role
- Experience of supporting German customers over the phone within an IT environment
- Experience of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Windows Desktop and Server operating systems. MCITP certification is an asset
- Experience of installation, configuration and troubleshooting of Linux based networking appliances
- Experience with security solutions (Anti-Malware, Mobile, Email, Web and Encryption standards)
- Experience in troubleshooting protocols like HTTP, SMTP, FTP, SMB, DNS and DHCP
The client is a security software and hardware company. It develops products for communication endpoint, encryption, network security, email security, mobile security and unified threat management.
- Permanent position
- Salary: 35-50k (depending on the experience)
- Healthcare for employees
- 25 days annual leave
- Option to purchase shares
- Social incentives - pizza Friday etc
- Working hours: 8-4:30 pm or 9-5:30 pm, some weekend work on shift
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.