Controls & Reporting Analyst with a Global FMCG company in Cork
Morgan McKinley have been engaged by a Global FMCG Company to recruit a Controls and Reporting Analyst for their Cork office.
This role sits on the Control & Compliance team and you will have oversight and responsible for multiple Global locations.
- Data Analytics and Metric Reporting
- Take ownership for the execution of centralised controls for SAP Master Data
- Master data management across a number of data objects for Global plants
- Driving execution and enhancement for Centralised Controls including Configuration controls, Controls over SAP customisations, Access controls & SOD Controls
- Ensuring that access to ERP systems do not generate any violations and that existing risks are removed or mitigated
- Control & Compliance Projects
Skills & Requirements:
- Experience with ERP Systems - SAP experience would be an advantage
- Proven track record in Data Analysis
- Analytical and problem solving mindset
- Educated to Degree Level in a Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar field
- Experience in Controls or Compliance
- Experienced in building strategic relationships with Senior Stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Strong Skills in MS Office products: Excel, PowerPoint, Visio etc.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.