The Contracts Manager will be joining Europe's largest generator of renewable energy from hydro, wind, and solar power who currently have over 3000 employees in 17 countries across the globe
The Contract Manager will be responsible for large and complex procurement processes for projects both in Ireland and internationally. You will be working closely with different project teams with broad exposure throughout all project phases; from early stage contract strategy; supplier market analysis, supplier prequalification to managing the tendering process, contract negotiations and follow-up of contracts & projects. You will be joining a business who pride themselves in having a professional and positive working environment characterized by expertise, responsibility and innovation!
- Draft, evaluate, negotiate and execute contracts; and provide responses to bids, proposals and negotiations as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain supplier relationships by serving as a single point of contact for contractual matters including providing contract-related issue resolution, both internally and externally.
- Monitor and complete contract close-out, extension or renewal as appropriate
- Involvement in projects within onshore wind and solar technologies.
- Masters, university degree in engineering or natural sciences or similar with documented extensive experience in the field.
- Minimum 8-10 years relevant work experience in a similar field of managing renewable-energy development projects in building and construction; and equipment contracts or complex oil and gas contracts/subcontracting with an excellent application of Share-point, MS Excel and other MS applications.
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with demonstrated ability to negotiate a strong commercial position for the company with relevant stakeholders.
- Flexibility and understanding in dealing with cultural differences and conditions.
- Analytical, process and result-oriented with a strong focus on orderliness, structure and planning.
- Independent self-starter with a clear ability to manage a large workload, often providing support to processes managed by colleagues, while prioritizing tasks and effectively juggling competing deadlines.
- Team player and self-motivated to take responsibility for independent work.
- Proactive and solution-oriented with attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of relevant Contract Management Systems and tools including Contiki or similar would be an advantage.
- Flexibility in terms of travel and mobility.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency and references to pay rates are indicative.
BY APPLYING FOR THIS ROLE YOU ARE AGREEING TO OUR TERMS OF SERVICE WHICH TOGETHER WITH OUR PRIVACY STATEMENT GOVERN YOUR USE OF MORGAN MCKINLEY SERVICES.