Continuous Delivery Senior Manager
Full Time |Permanent|Dublin|Cork
About the role:
The role holder will lead and develop an internal capability around Continuous Integration (CI) and Continuous Deployment (CD), initially across the Forte Programme but over time to the wider Chief Technology Officer (CTO) function.
The Continuous Delivery Senior Manager will facilitate an increased change cadence across the organisation in a scalable manner, initially through an internal project.
- Design and implement a robust Agile Delivery Framework (ADF), which will balance the need for rapid delivery and deployment within the Group Risk Appetite Statement.
- Define the appropriate policies which will support the rollout of the ADF across the organisation.
- Champion Agile Delivery across Programme Forte initially but throughout the organisation over time
- Liaise with PMO / CMO to ensure that (i) Initiatives are implemented in as appropriate, while ensuring that (ii) initiatives are delivered and reported back to align with Group requirements (time, quality, accuracy).
- Drive and instil an 'automate first' mind-set across the Solutions Delivery function, including deployment.
- Identify, introduce and integrate tooling which will support the increased delivery cadence.
- Be a thought leader in this area by actively engaging with external partners, analysts and research
- Drive the transition of a "Waterfall" mind-set to an "Agile" and ultimately a DevOps mind set
- Develop and monitor a set of challenging KPI's and Dashboards which will support a culture of continuous improvement
- Collaborate closely Retail Banking, Operations and Risk and functions to ensure the timely delivery of objectives
- Act as the Lead on key projects and programmes as required, working with multi-disciplined teams across the Group as required
- Collaborate closely with the CTO function in the rollout and adaption of ADF
- Manage resource deployment including the use of specialist 3rd parties as required and facilitate workshops to effect the implementation of ADF
- A minimum of 5 years' experience of leading IT teams.
- 3rd level qualification in a related discipline a distinct advantage.
- Track record in delivering complex IT projects across multiple teams and vendors.
- Experience of delivering projects using both Waterfall & Agile methodologies and combinations of both.
- A deep understanding of CI/CD Frameworks, metrics and measures
- Knowledge of ITIL and/or Cobit 5 an advantage
- Familiarity with automation tooling, its usage and deployment
- Experience in leading transformational change across a section or department
- Track record of supplier and budget management
- Six Sigma Certification
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.