Boutique Consulting Firm
Consultant, Financial Services
A boutique consulting firm growing its presence in Dublin are seeking experienced Project Managers and Business Analysts within Financial Services to join their team as a Consultant. The successful candidate will be responsible for carrying out activities of increasing complexity and with a progressively growing autonomy with respect to senior colleagues. This is an excellent opportunity to progress your Project Management skills.
- Support manager in assigned project tasks e.g. planning, presentations, analysis, status reports, coordination
- Manage and gather technical requirements, process modelling, market analysis, performance measurement
- Define and design projects which will include objectives, deliverables, activities, resources, plan, risk and critical success factors
- Organise project activities consistently with objectives and constraints of the project
- Preparation of meetings with a client
- Perform and lead complex business analysis
- Work within the project team to achieve the timely delivery of high quality output
- Prepare and work towards taking on more leadership or tasks including presentation to client, chairing calls, etc.
- Cover duties of a Senior Consultant on assignments where required
- Develop knowledge on a technical financial services area including business products, market and regulations
- 2 years' + demonstrated consulting experience within Financial Services
- Strong knowledge of the Financial Services sector
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- A high professional standard for client care
- Committed to progressing a career in Consulting/Project Management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.