Conduct Risk Analyst | Dublin City Centre
This is an exciting Conduct Risk Analyst role, in a well know financial service company based in Dublin City Centre.
This company is leader in the financial services industry with market presence in Dublin for over a century. This financial services company has an innovative outlook and are open to different perspectives and opinions to encourage open dialogue and new ideas, in a trusting, respectful environment.
Working as part of a team, you will be reporting directly to the Conduct Risk Manager, providing advice and support on Regulatory, Compliance and Conduct Risk Obligations. This team have a particular focus on customer service, high performance, risk management and accountability through decision making.
- Provide support and advice on the regulations of Conduct Risk
- Build and manage relationships with management staff across a variety of business units
- Responsible for production of second line Conduct Risk Reporting and Management Information (MI)
- Manage the first line and second line of the risk assessment process
- Delivery the conduct Risk training for all staff across critical areas of the Group
- Carry out Consumer Protection Risk Assessment (CPRA) and Risk Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) reviews for investigations, inspections, implementations, controls testing and mitigation of Conduct Risks
- Implement the conduct Risk Management Framework related to the second line with policies and procedures
- Promote a positive Conduct and Risk culture through training and regular communication
- Delivery of the conduct Risk training for staff in the business across all critical areas
- Carry out Conduct Risk Assessments for new or amended products and services in the company
- Act as a focal point for handling Conduct Risk queries from internal areas and provide help to relevant teams with the delivery of Conduct Risk
- Minimum two years' experience in a Conduct Risk Analyst position
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Econometrics or in a Quantitative Finance/Science
- Good knowledge of Microsoft applications and experience in SQL or VB
- Experience in training and supporting junior team members
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment on a flexible basis to cope with demanding delivery timetables
- Innovative, creative and focus on problem solving with the ability to assess the facts to make informed decisions
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate successfully with colleagues at all levels and build effective working relationships
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.