A highly innovative payments organisations are seeing to employ a Compliance Systems Administrator on a permanent basis in their Dublin city location.
A highly innovative payments organisations are seeing to employ a Compliance Systems Administrator on a permanent basis in their Dublin city location where the successful applicant will be part of a global compliance Team.
They are massively expanding their operation in the Dublin location so this is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and expanding team where there will be a huge level of exposure.
The role covers areas such as Anti-Money Laundering (AML), Sanctions, Data Protection and regulatory reporting, and will be responsible for administering the systems and controls used by the global team
- Managing the corporate learning management system (LMS), including adding new users, resetting user passwords, deactivating users, assigning training, and following up on incomplete training
- Managing the corporate risk management system, including coordinating periodic reviews and attestations of Group and Entity specific risk registers, and producing reports for the Compliance team in each jurisdiction
- Ensuring all Compliance Policies and Procedures are published in the appropriate locations at the appropriate time
- Coordinating the Compliance Policies and Procedures periodic review process
- Compiling and organising documentation (for example training records, client files, monitoring records and policies and procedures) for internal and external compliance audits and regulatory reviews
- Maintaining detailed knowledge of all Compliance processes
- Four years' experience in compliance from an international financial firm, with a hands-on working knowledge of compliance functions obligations in financial services and experience in operational administration of multiple risk and/or compliance software systems
- You are self-motivated with excellent organizational skills and the ability to proactively manage time and prioritize multiple tasks and assignments to meet target date for deliverables
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.