Employee Compliance Specialist | Dublin/Kildare
There is a brand new role on offer in Dublin at the moment. The Employee Compliance Specialist will work in a small team, with excellent opportunities for career progression in a large multinational company.
Reporting into a highly experienced manager this team has an enthusiastic and committed culture. This Company are heavily focused on on-going professional development to ensure each employee gains from both personal and professional development.
The Employee Compliance Specialist role is offered on a permanent basis and will involve an element of travel between various sites.
- Carry out regulatory obligations on a daily basis across a variety of business lines
- Provide advice on SEO's and co-ordinate activities around this
- Influence leadership decision making through understanding employee relations issues and priorities that have an impact on the business as a whole
- Provide guidance on industry regulations that are applicable to the business, understanding legislations and providing expertise to the business planning team
- Provide educational opinions on the risks associated with new regulations and legislations in order to drive compliance
- Regular participation in projects throughout the business to provide regulatory advice and ensure adherence to regulations and legislations
- Provide sign off, conduct of business advice and guidance to various business areas as required
- Continuously build and maintain effective relationships across the business with both staff and management to ensure effective communication
- Maintain up to date knowledge on all relevant regulations and legislations, analyse their impacts on the business and provide advice and guidance on the implementation of same
- Actively carry out compliance monitoring to identify gaps and improvements where appropriate
- Experience working in a compliance position for a minimum of 3 years
- Strong knowledge of employee relations/employment law
- Third level education in Compliance, HR or Employment relations
- Previous experience working in an international company that has a multi-site organisation
- Ability to work towards tight deadlines with excellent time management skills
- Impeccable verbal and written skills are essential
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.